Overview and Focus Areas
Since our founding in 1982, we’ve helped hundreds of manufacturers achieve greater efficiency and lower costs. Companies in a variety of industries have found practical, fast, and cost-free solutions to thousands of diverse problems, all without increasing capital expenses or operational costs. Our MVT® Process allows businesses to try many different ideas simultaneously, reducing testing time while exploring interactions between seemingly unrelated parts of any process. Using this unique process, our clients are able to identify actions that will lead to breakthrough results.
Our consultants focus on the following areas.
- Improving performance with existing resources
- Increasing throughput & reducing cycle time
- Improving plant maintenance & reliability
- Improving product quality & reducing variability
- Improving efficiency & reducing costs
- Increasing line capacity & reducing product defect rate
- Increasing energy efficiency
- Reducing emissions
- Reducing waste & off-spec product
- Reducing downtime