- About QualPro Seminars
- Featured Public Seminar
- QualPro's Expert Instructors
- Seminar Schedule & Registration
- Onsite Training
- DOE Master Certification
- Request More Information
This seminar is available to participants who have previously taken a QualPro MVT® seminar or a QualPro Advanced DOE seminar. The material provides attendees with a concise review of basic and advanced experimental design topics before shifting toward more complex DOE concepts.
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Include factors with two or more levels in a two-level design.
- Maximize the efficiency of confounding patterns in screening designs.
- Test for the presence of special causes.
- Analyze the results of an experiment that only has partial replication.
- Appropriately use definitive screening designs.
Attendees will leave this seminar with the tools necessary to manage even the most complex experimental design issues. Upon completing this seminar, attendees will receive QualPro’s DOE Expert certification. The Expert-Level DOE Techniques seminar is part of QualPro's DOE Master Certification Program. For more information, click the DOE Master Certification tab to your left.
QualPro is pleased to offer our new Design of Experiments (DOE) Master Certification program. To receive DOE Master Certification, candidates must accomplish the following:
- Enroll in QualPro’s DOE Master certification program.
- Complete the required QualPro seminars, which include: Advanced DOE for Lean Six Sigma Professionals, Regression for Process Improvement, and Expert-Level DOE Techniques: Special Topics.
- Pass a written exam following the completion of each seminar.
- Successfully execute a designed experiment at their business.
For those seeking DOE Master Certification, QualPro will provide continued guidance and technical advice to assist candidates in executing one or more designed experiments within their business. To receive DOE Master Certification, applicants must design and execute experiments that substantially improve one or more key performance indicators (KPI) within their business.