- About QualPro Seminars
- Featured Public Seminar
- QualPro's Expert Instructors
- Seminar Schedule & Registration
- Onsite Training
- DOE Master Certification
- Request More Information
Developed specifically for those with previous Lean Six Sigma (LSS) education, this four-day seminar provides attendees with a review of statistical process control (SPC) techniques and an introduction to QualPro’s approach to experimental design—the 12-step MVT® Process.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How to design and execute experiments.
- How to analyze the results of an experiment using software.
- How to use DOE as a continuous improvement tool.
- How to identify valuable factors.
- How to determine optimal factor levels.
You will leave this seminar with:
- An executable, designed experiment.
- The software necessary to both analyze your experiment and design and analyze future experiments.
- A customized project plan created with the assistance of an expert QualPro instructor.
QualPro is pleased to offer our new Design of Experiments (DOE) Master Certification program. To receive DOE Master Certification, candidates must accomplish the following:
- Enroll in QualPro’s DOE Master certification program.
- Complete the required QualPro seminars, which include: Advanced DOE for Lean Six Sigma Professionals, Regression for Process Improvement, and Expert-Level DOE Techniques: Special Topics.
- Pass a written exam following the completion of each seminar.
- Successfully execute a designed experiment at their business.
For those seeking DOE Master Certification, QualPro will provide continued guidance and technical advice to assist candidates in executing one or more designed experiments within their business. To receive DOE Master Certification, applicants must design and execute experiments that substantially improve one or more key performance indicators (KPI) within their business.