- About QualPro Seminars
- Featured Public Seminar
- QualPro's Expert Instructors
- Seminar Schedule & Registration
- Onsite Training
- DOE Master Certification
- Request More Information
Over the course of four days, QualPro’s expert consultants teach attendees both basic and advanced regression analysis, in addition to other data analysis techniques. QualPro’s consultants have extensive experience in both manufacturing and service industries. Using industry-specific examples and class exercises derived from real-world business data, QualPro’s consultants tailor course content to the specific needs of seminar participants. With QualPro’s assistance, attendees learn how to turn their data into profits.
Upon completion of this seminar, attendees will return to their businesses with:
- Insights derived from expert-guided analysis of their data.
- A strong understanding of regression analysis and other data analysis methods.
- The statistical knowledge and software training necessary to independently conduct data analysis projects within their organization.
- An action plan to take back to their company that will enable them to leverage their data going forward.
QualPro is pleased to offer our new Design of Experiments (DOE) Master Certification program. To receive DOE Master Certification, candidates must accomplish the following:
- Enroll in QualPro’s DOE Master certification program.
- Complete the required QualPro seminars, which include: Advanced DOE for Lean Six Sigma Professionals, Regression for Process Improvement, and Expert-Level DOE Techniques: Special Topics.
- Pass a written exam following the completion of each seminar.
- Successfully execute a designed experiment at their business.
For those seeking DOE Master Certification, QualPro will provide continued guidance and technical advice to assist candidates in executing one or more designed experiments within their business. To receive DOE Master Certification, applicants must design and execute experiments that substantially improve one or more key performance indicators (KPI) within their business.